Department of Rachana Sharir contains the Fundamental subject and requires thorough orientation so as to make the basic pillars of studies in Ayurveda robust and strong. It is taught along with Modern Anatomy as per curriculum of BAMS course. It encompasses virtually all aspects of Life ranging from Garbha Sharir (Embryology) to Anthropometry. This is the extremely dynamic subject which is the base mastering skilful orientation in any branch of any Life science.
- To inculcate the basic knowledge arena among the students of Ayurveda at the very outset of their course of studies, whereby they will be prepared to have insight in to the Paraclinical and Clinical subjects to be studied ahead during their studies.
- To train the students of UG and PG courses by virtue of thorough Human cadaveric dissection.
- To widen their knowledge base by making them acquainted with theoretical and practical aspects of Ayurvedeeya Sharir.
- To inculcate the cult of Clinical and Applied aspects of this fundamental subject.
- To conduct research activities through Post graduate and Ph. D. course in Rachana Sharir.
- To strive for department development through development of Museum and other facilities essential for training the students.
- To make provision of ample number of cadavers for the purpose of dissection through the movement of DEHADAN (Body bequethal).
COURSE OUTCOME - UG
- After competition of 1st year course in Rachana Sharir Students will be able to elaborate the fundamentals of Ayurvediya Rachana Sharir and detail Anatomy related to all Systems with applied Anatomy as well as basic Histology - Radiological Anatomy and Surface Anatomy.
- To be able to perform Dissections of the relevant parts.
- To be able to perform Surface Anatomy – Recognize and elaborate Radiographs of various body parts.
- To apply the knowledge of Rachana Sharir in healthy individuals or patients during the further course of the Programme and also in clinical Practice.
COURSE OUTCOME - PG
- After completion of pre PG course in Rachana Sharir students will be able to analyze the fundamentals of Ayurvediya Sharir and Modern Anatomy related to all organs, systems along with their relationships to other systems.
- To identify the detail structures of various systems along with Applied Anatomy et Sharir.
- After completion of final year PG course in Rachana Sharir student will be able to plan and execute lectures and practicals for UG students.
- To be able to perform and teach Dissections independently.
- To be able to prepare Museum specimens, Models and Charts related to Rachana Sharir.
- To be able to perform Embalming procedure on a cadaver independently.
- To apply the knowledge of Rachana Sharir in any type of practice.
- A team of highly qualified and dedicated staff with PG teacher recognition to all faculties
- A spacious and well ventilated Dissection Hall having all the basic amenities.
- A Well-developed and maintained Museum of Anatomy developed by the faculties themselves which contains ample no. of Specimens, Models, Charts etc for study purpose.
- Body donation activity since yr. 1996 AD (whereby there is no shortage of Cadavers for dissection purpose).
- Separate PG department to conduct MD (Ayurved – Rachana Sharir) course.
- Ph. D. (Ayurved – Rachana Sharir) Post-doctoral degree course since yr 2011.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES conducted so far –
||State-level seminar on Terminology of Sharir Rachana
||Self-organized by College
||Teachers Re-Orientation Training Programme
||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
||Teachers’ Re-Orientation Training Programme
||Rashtriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth, new Delhi
|Name Of The Staff
||CCIM Teachers Code
|Dr. Erande Mukund Pandurang
||MD (Ayu.) MD (Ayu.) Sharir Rachana , Ph.D (Ayu.) Sharir Rachana , A.V.P Shalya, Shalakya
| Dr. Kulkarni Girish Tryambakrao
||MD (Ayu) Rachana Sharir
|Dr. Phule Nilesh Madhukarrao
|| MD (Ayu.) Sharir Rachana
|Dr. Suryavanshi Rahul Subhash
||MD(Ayu.) Rachana Sharir