Department of Rachana Sharir contains the Fundamental subject and requires thorough orientation so as to make the basic pillars of studies in Ayurveda robust and strong. It is taught along with Modern Anatomy as per curriculum of BAMS course. It encompasses virtually all aspects of Life ranging from Garbha Sharir (Embryology) to Anthropometry. This is the extremely dynamic subject which is the base mastering skilful orientation in any branch of any Life science.
- To become a truely basis department to confer upon all the other parts of BAMS & MD (Ayu.) curricula.
- To inculcate the basic knowledge arena among the students of Ayurveda at the very outset of their course of studies, whereby they will be prepared to have insight in to the Paraclinical and Clinical subjects to be studied ahead during their studies.
- To train the students of UG and PG courses by virtue of thorough Human cadaveric dissection.
- To widen their knowledge base by making them acquainted with theoretical and practical aspects of Ayurvedeeya Sharir.
- To inculcate the cult of Clinical and Applied aspects of this fundamental subject.
- To conduct research activities through Post graduate and Ph. D. course in Rachana Sharir.
- To strive for department development through development of Museum and other facilities essential for training the students.
- To make provision of ample number of cadavers for the purpose of dissection through the movement of DEHADAN (Body bequethal).
- A team of highly qualified and dedicated staff with PG teacher recognition to all faculties
- A spacious and well ventilated Dissection Hall having all the basic amenities.
- A Well-developed and maintained Museum of Anatomy developed by the faculties themselves which contains ample no. of Specimens, Models, Charts etc for study purpose.
- Body donation activity since yr. 1996 AD (whereby there is no shortage of Cadavers for dissection purpose).
- Separate PG department to conduct MD (Ayurved – Rachana Sharir) course.
- Ph. D. (Ayurved – Rachana Sharir) Post-doctoral degree course since yr 2011.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES conducted so far –
||State-level seminar on Terminology of Sharir Rachana
||Self-organized by College
||Teachers Re-Orientation Training Programme
||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
||Teachers’ Re-Orientation Training Programme
||Rashtriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth, new Delhi
|Name Of The Staff
||CCIM Teachers Code
|Dr. Erande Mukund Pandurang
||MD (Ayu.) MD (Ayu.) Sharir Rachana , Ph.D (Ayu.) Sharir Rachana , A.V.P Shalya, Shalakya
| Dr. Kulkarni Girish Tryambakrao
||MD (Ayu) Rachana Sharir
|Dr. Phule Nilesh Madhukarrao
|| MD (Ayu.) Sharir Rachana
|Dr. Suryavanshi Rahul Subhash
||MD(Ayu.) Rachana Sharir