The college is conducting Post-graduate Diploma courses in two disciplines of Ayurved since the year 2012. All the facilities like recognized P.G. guides, Teaching staff, Hospital, Library, Laboratories, Computer hub, Pharmacy etc. are available for efficient conduction of Post Graduate Diploma courses.
Programme Outcomes :
- To master the thorough knowledge of the concerned specialty of Ayurved so as to acquire its basic principles which can be contributory to personal as well as national health programmes.
- To maintain ethical contexts of the specialty acquired on both the secondary and primary levels.
- To be able to diagnose and treat the specialty – specific conditions based on the outputs of appropriate and accurate clinical and other varieties of investigations.
- To emphasize the focus on the preventive aspect of health preservation and educate / making aware to the needy patients / society.
- To be able apply the various parameters of research methodology in Practice and Epidemiological surveys for analysis and correct strategies.
- To be able to inculcate a culture of Education in Ayurved based on the current advances in Education technology for UG students.
Following Post graduate diploma courses of 2 years duration are conducted since the academic year 2012-2013.
|A] Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics
- Rasashatra Bhaishajya Kalpana
||B] Diploma in Prasuti & Stri Roga -
|Admission capacity : 05 seats per year
||Admission capacity : 05 seats per year