HONOURS AND AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS OF STAFFS
- Dr. Sudam Kate of MAM’s Sickle Cell department received ‘Hadapsar, Pune Bhushan Puraskar’ on 3rd March 2019.
- Dr. Vidya Undale, Reader, Department of Agadtantra, received prestigious Charak Samman for her contribution to Ayurveda through her book. This award was given by Ishaan Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre, New Delhi on 09/02/2019..
- Dr. Mrs. Nilakshi Pradhan, Principal & HOD of Shalakya Tantra was awarded Ph.D. in the subject of Shalakya Tantra on 01/06/2019 by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Ramchandra Babar, Reader Department of Balrog was awarded Ph.D. in the subject of Kaumarbhritya by Bharati Vidyapeeth.
- Dr. Pranita Joshi-Deshmukh, Reader, Department of Kriya Sharir Research Co-ordinator is selected for ‘Global Giving Leadership Council’ for 1 year on 17/08/2019. This council works Worldwide for N.G.O’s.
- Dr. Pranita Joshi Deshmukh, Reader, Department of Kriya Sharir, Research Co-ordinator was awarded Diploma in Health and Family Welfare by The National Institute of Health and Family.
- Dr. Kalpana Sathe H.O.D & Professor Department of Kriya Sharir and Dr. Manda Ghorpade H.O.D. & Professor Dept. of Streerog & Prasuti Tantra were bestowed with ‘Best Teacher Award 2019 in National Conference on Research in Ayurveda organized by Ayurveda Teacher’s Association, Pune on 18/8/2019.
- Hon. Shri. Anil Gujar, Secretary of our organization has received “LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT” award for contribution in running and excellent Ayurveda institute & training large population of students and great effort and vision in social work by Ministry of AYUSH at World Ayush Expo & Arogya 2019 on 24/08/2019.
- Dr. S. L. Kate a eminent scientist of our organization has received highest civilian award “PADMASHRI” on 26/01/2019
- Prof. Dr. Mrs. Nilakshi Pradhan, Principal of our college was awarded Maha Ayush Bhushan Puraskar on 14/01/2018 by the hands of Minister of AYUSH Hon. Shripad Naik.
- Dr. Vandana Avhad, Associate Professor of our college Panchakarma department received Best Ph. D Thesis Award from ‘Indian Association for the study of Traditional Asian Medicine (IASTAM, India)’ and Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune at Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, Delhi on 02/02/2018. Her Ph. D thesis was titled “Efficacy of Rason (Allium Sativam Linn) Siddha ksheera Basti in Asthimajjgata Vata w.s.r. to Asthi Soushirya” under the guidance of Dr. Pramod Kulkarni.
- Dr. Anand Kalaskar, Associate Professor of our college proceeded on AYUSH deputation at University of Primorska, Slovenia as an Ayurved Chair (Visiting Professor) for one year from 20/03/2018.
- Dr. Sachinkumar Patil, Associate Professor was elected as P.G. Faculty Member of Para clinical Board (Ayurved) of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Hon’ble Governor of Maharashtra & Chancellor of Universities nominated & appointed our College Principal, Dr. Mrs. Nilakshi Pradhan, Professor on Senate Committee of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences on 06/08/2018.
- Professor, Dr. Mrs. Nilakshi Pradhan, Principal of our college is awarded with “Dnyan Vidnyan Award” by Dnyan Vidnyan Pratisthan, Hadapsar, Pune on 01/11/2018 for her contribution towards social, & Medical field.
- Dr. Rashmi Kale, Professor & HOD, Dept. of Shalya Tantra was awarded Ph.D. by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik on 29/09/2018
- Dr. Kamalakar Gajare, Associate Professor, Dept. of Shalya Tantra was awarded Ph.D. by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik on 29/09/2018
- Dr. Pranita Joshi-Deshmukh, Associate Professor was awarded Paul Haris fellowship by Rotary Club of International on 24/04/2018
- The prestigious Lok Kalyan Puraskar given by Lok Kalyan Pratishthan, Tukai Darshan, Hadapsar, Pune is declared to our own Secretary Hon. Mr. Anil Gujar Sir.
- Dr. Sachinkumar Patil, Reader, (Dept of Kayachikitsa) & Dr. Avhad Vandana, Reader (Dept. of Panchakarma was awarded with PhD Degree from MUHS.
- H.O.D. of Dept of Balrog Dr. Nitin Waghmare was honored with Award for his remarkable work in Medical Social sector. He was felicitated at P.M.C. Bhawan by Mayor Hon. Prashant Jagtap on 15/08/2016.
- 6th International Ayurved Day Research Seminar was organized by International Academy of Ayurved on 28/08/2016. Dr. Jyoti Gawali, Reader (Dept of Rasashastra & B.K.) was honored for her paper presentation with Best paper award. Dr. Pravin Bhat (Dept. Of Shalakya Tantra), Dr. Sachinkumar Patil (Dept of Kayachikitsa) Dr.Kalpana Ayare (Dept. Of Prasuti Tantra) and Dr.Roma Gangawane (Dept. Of Swasthvritta) also presented Research papers in this seminar.
- Dr. Maya Gokhale, Prof. Dept. of Panchakarma was present & guided as observer faculty in MET organized by MUHS at Aundh, Pune on 29-31/08/2016.
STUDENTS AWARDED FOR THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS
- Mr. Ankush Hodshil, a 3rd BAMS Student of our college has awarded with 3rd prize in elocution competition held by Maharashtra Association of Ayurved students and Doctors on 20/1/2018 at D. Y. Patil University Nerul, Mumbai.
- Following students of our college are awarded with the prizes for various events at Vd. V. J. Nanal national inter college competition held at Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Pune on 08/02/2018
||Dr. Shreeram Ragad
||winner of 1st prize.
||Dr. Akshada Gujar
||Case taking Competition
||winner of 1st prize.
||Dr. Rahul Borade
||winner of 2nd prize.
||winner of 3rd prize.
||Dr. Megha Doijode
||winner of 3rd prize.
||Prakruti Parikshan Comp
||winner of 2nd prize.
- Our P.G. Scholar Dr. Shriram Ragad won 2nd Prize for paper presentation at Dhanwantari Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Udgir during the ‘National Seminar & Clinical Workshop on Ayurved – Yoga for Healthy Society’ organized from 23-24/02/2018
- Dr. Sadhana Kumar, PG Student of Dept. of Swasthavritta received Best Paper Presentation Award during International seminar, ‘JARA – A focus on Geriatric Disorders’ organized by Gomantak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and Research Center at Shiroda, Goa on 29-30/08/2018. Our faculty Dr. Kalpana Sathe was present as a Chair person in this Seminar
- Our College 2nd BAMS students Mahesh Kulkarni, Manoj Kale and Rucha Joshi secured third position in Sanskrit quiz competition organized by Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya during Sanskrit Day Celebration on 31/08/2018
- Our college Women's Volley Ball Team who won second prize in VEDANT-2019
- 2nd BAMS Student, Kunal Salunkhe and 3rd BAMS Student Tirth Shah participated in Inter university Badminton selection test competition at Latur on 6-7/08/2018.
- Pune Zonal Sports competition was organized at Yashwant Ayurved College, Kodoli by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik on 23-24/10/2018. Total 750 students have participated in this competition from our college. 13 students from our college were selected for state level competition during this event
- Inter Zonal sports competition was organized by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik at Sevagram Wardha (Maharashtra) on 27-28/10/2018. For this university competition 13 students of our college took part.
- Lawn Tennis selection test competition was organized by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and hosted by our College on 28-29/08/2018
- Late Dr. Dada Gujar Volleyball inter college competition was organized at our college at Hadapsar, Pune on 19-20/10/2018. The Girls and the Boys team of our college won the trophy among 6 participant colleges